Scrambled Water Words
Put the letters in the right order for each blank.
1. All living things need __________(tawer) to live.
2. When water evaporates, it travels into the air and becomes part of a __________(dlocu).
3. Less than 1% of all the water on earth is __________(sefrh) water.
4. We __________(ikrdn) water in the liquid form.
5. Check for leaks and save hundreds of __________(glloans) of water a day.
6. You'll save water by taking a quick __________(howser).
7. Wash bikes and cars with a __________(kecbut) and a sponge instead of a running hose.
8. Ask your __________(mfaiyl) to look for ways to save water.